I had my first appointment at the clinic in Denver this morning. What a difference from my local clinic... I didn't even sit down after checking in. The ultrasound tech was able to find my ovaries just fine! :) They measured 10-12 on one side and 12-14 on the other side. They are all in the same size range between 12 and 14 I think. I am worried that things are moving too quickly and that I am going to end up with an earlier than planned retrieval. Chris isnt coming out here until Tuesday. I also know that with IVF #2 when we stimmed really fast, we ended up with lousy eggs.
I was able to meet with my nurse today and she assured me that things are going along fine. She thinks they will decrease my dosage back to the 75 iu but will let me know once I get my blood work back. I really like my nurse and she has been very helpful and supportive and answered all of my questions. She made sure to ask how I was feeling... and honestly I am feeling crummy right now. I think I am dehydrated and the medication is causing me to have some stomach issues. Good times. She gave me the ok to take a decongestant and Dulcolax so that should help. I didn't sleep well last night either. I stopped at the store and got some fresh fruit in the hopes that would help all of my issues too.
I had a little melt down- When I got to the office they wanted me to write out two checks for our cycle fees. I knew that I needed to pay them, but didn't pay attention to the amount. When I called Chris, I realized that they charged us LOTS more than they quoted us earlier in the week. Chris freaked out when I told him and was angry that I didn't question it. I am just not good dealing with money stuff and am overwhelmed a little being out here all by myself. I miss him and wish that he was here with me. He is waiting to hear back from the office. I have an appointment with the RE this afternoon so I can find out more information when I go back this afternoon too.
Chris is at the funeral for Louis' dad right now. I feel bad that I can't be there for them all. I know that he was upset about the money but also frustrated that he was going to the funeral by himself too.
I need to write out my questions for the RE before I go in. That is the only way that I will get all of my questions answered. I tend to get flustered when I am sitting there and I wont have Chris there to help me remember and ask the questions. I am planning to come back and write another post so that I have the answers to my questions here to look back on.
No comments:
Post a Comment