Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

A better day

Today is a better day. :) I am getting used to the hot flashes from the Lupron and am starting to dress in lots of layers and always have some cold water with me. That seems to be helping quite a bit. I do have a rotten headache today that I am sure is due to part to the Lupron as well.

I am sure part of it is due to my sleep patterns too. Patches decided she had to go out at 3:30 this morning and wouldn't stop until someone got up to let her out. Chris had a swim meet this morning and I went along to work so we didn't get much sleep after letting the brat out. I came home and took a nap this afternoon and am feeling a little better now.

We are fortunate to have some close friends who we have shared our treatment plans with. We had dinner on Friday with the Rinaldi's. Chris had to do a goal setting meeting with one of our swim families yesterday and we ended up staying for the entire afternoon. They experienced IVF many years ago for their twins, who are now almost 16. It was nice to share what we are going through and have someone who has been there really get it. She still remembers the hot flashes from Lupron all those years ago!

I didn't do anything really around the house or any school work at all this weekend. I have plenty to do, but I am thankful to have one more day off this weekend. I need to get some grading, some homework, and housework done tomorrow. I decided today is all about resting and clearing off the DVR. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment