Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2004

On cruise control...

Our rollercoaster ride seems to have come to a smooth spot.  I am not sure where it will take us, but we are once again feeling a little more hopeful.  On Tuesday we transfered our two embryos.  The embryologist was reported as saying that one of them was "stellar"  The RE assured me that he doesn't usually compliment embryos... think she was just trying to make me feel better. 

The "stellar" embryo was a Grade 1 8-cell and the other was a Grade 2/3 6-cell.  We are now cautiously optimisitic once again.  I did the extra day of bed rest, and will continue to take it easy for the next few days. 

So now we wait... although we are on cruise control, it's so hard not to have any control!  We will find out the results of this cycle on Chris' birthday.  I have mixed emotions about that.  I truly hope that he will get the best birthday gift ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment