Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

The last week in Photos

Loved watching all of the festivities at finals each night!
Eating pho with the Le Family
Chris and his bowl of pho
Meeting up with the rest of the team in the WalMart parking lot!
Team inside the Aqua Zone
Team outside the Olympic Trials Arena
Karin and Miriam on the paintball field
The very boring drive home through Iowa
The swim family's van hit 100,000 miles on our way home!
I have some thoughts rumbling through my head I'll share tomorrow.  For now, I have to finish the mountain of laundry that comes with being away from home for 10 days.  But the best part.... I am finally on full Summer vacation!!!  :)

8 comments:

  1. Great pics! Yay for summer. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Vacay, love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Sounds like you had a fantastic time, though I'm sure it's nice to be home...and in full summer holiday mode.
    p.s. I love, love, love pho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cool! Looks like a good time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete