Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Oh my Ovaries.... (updated)

Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this...

Stopped progesterone on Monday in hopes AF would soon show.

Last night I started getting some ovarian pain.  This morning both ovaries feel heavy and sore. 

I think this is strange...

Did anyone experience anything like this post miscarriage?

I was on Depot Lupron and then BCP and regular Lupron before the FET, so my ovaries were shut down until I got pregnant.  Why would they start to wake up now?  Progesterone shouldn't activate them like estrogen does.

Thoughts?  And lucky me gets to sit in a meeting all day with throbbing ovaries.

Update:  Cramping started up full force on my way to work.  I think AF is on her way. 

TMI Warning

There's some strange stuff coming from my nether-regions.  This could be interesting.  Figures she will come on full force while DH is heading out of town.  I guess that is a good and bad thing all wrapped up.  Might just have to take a mental health day tomorrow....

3 comments:

  1. My first post m/c AF was beyond painful and heavy. So sorry you continue to suffer from this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any advice, but just wanted to say how sorry I am that you are going through this physical pain now, along with all the emotional pain you have had to endure. Big hugs and I hope you get some relief, and some answers, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have advice either, but just wanted to let you know how much in favour I was of a mental health day. A rest at home sounds like it could be wonderful. And also, don't forget vitamin I (aka ibuprofen).

    ReplyDelete