Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

One more blood test down...

I had my final blood draw this morning before we head to Denver. This time they were checking my progesterone levels to make sure my body is absorbing it properly. It needed to be over 6, and it was 10.2. So we are good to go in that department too.

I had a panic attack this morning... I didn't sleep well last night and was up every few hours. Then I had to make the trip to the local clinic before school. I was out yesterday and worried about getting to school in time. And then there is the fact that I am scared to death about actually doing this FET. There is just so much riding on it. I am also overwhelmed with everything I need/want to get done before we go. I have to get sub plans together and make arrangements for the dogs. I have to pack. I need to clean. Now I am working myself into a frenzy again! Going to go get something done instead of sitting here... maybe that will make me feel better!

1 comment:

  1. 10.2!!!! YAAAAAYY!!!!!! Everything will fal in place and if you leave and something isn't covered perfectly in all liklihood the world will be okay. Take a deep breathe, make your list and do what you can, remember DELEGATE!!!!

    ReplyDelete