Pages

Friday, April 23, 2004

Its a beautiful day

It is a beautiful day here.  The sun is shining and the air is crisp.  I am still feeling pretty calm this time around.  I had a strange dream last night about the retrieval, but I think that is just my subconcious, though.

My allergies are raging right now, and I can't really take anything but the basics.  I called the IVF coordinator begging for some relief, and all she could offer was tylenol and sudafed.  Oh well, it will all be worth it in the end.

I have a nasty bruise from last night's injection.  We'll have to be more careful tonight.  I go in on Monday for my first monitoring appt.  I hope that we'll have lots going on in my little ovaries and we will be off to a great start.  Its hard at this point to make any plans because I have no idea as to when my retreival or transfer will be.  Again, I am trying to be laid back and just take things as they come.

No comments:

Post a Comment