Quinn is our miracle, and continues to be a dream baby. His personality continues to blossom and he's more fun to be around each and every day. He's well over 23lbs now and is moving into 12 month clothing. Yikes! He still prefers a bottle over food, but likes cereal, sweet potatoes, pears, and apples. We're going to give green veggies another try, and I made some butternut squash that I am excited to try with him. He sleeps through the night- just about every night. He goes to bed between 7 and 8, and wakes up between 4 and 6. We know we're pretty lucky!
He sits up independently, and loves to spin in circles. He doesn't have much interest in crawling, but we're working on it. He loves to be standing up and continues to be a jumper any chance he gets. He's starting to play with toys on his own and likes to spend time on his play mat.
He finally has teeth on the top- in fact, there are four teeth up there! Teeth #7 & #8 have almost broken through. I am hoping we have a break from teething once he has all 8 fully in. He's been fussy the last few days, but we know it's nothing compared to what many babies experience.
Even seven months in, I still have moments that I really can't believe we're really his parents. Our wait was so long and painful at times, that I simply look at him and tears well up in my eyes. It's the simply moments like a lazy Sunday morning with us all snuggling in bed that take my breath away. For all those days that I just wanted the assurance that it was all going to be worth it- I can finally say it was. Every painful day brought us closer to this sweet face... and for that I am eternally grateful.
He's such a cutie! And I agree that the simple moments like lazy Sunday morning snuggles are the times when I appreciate our little guy the most too. Thanks for posting. I know its tough to find time buy I love reading back about when Levi was younger and I'm glad I made time. I am sure you will appreciate these posts int he future too.
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cutie, especially with those big gorgeous eyes! I can't believe how big he is getting!
ReplyDelete