The endo biopsy is done. So happy to have that done and over with! Thought I might share some notes for those of you who might have to endure this procedure.
It was painful, I am not going to lie. However, I have had no cramping since and very limited spotting. So while it is a painful procedure, it is over quickly and the pain ends quickly. I did take 800mg of Ibuprofen an hour before the procedure, so that might have helped! I am feeling 100% fine now, a few hours later.
I have also discovered that hydration is KEY to surviving Dep.ot Lu.pron. Drinking lots of water seems to help both the headaches and the hot flashes. It also means lots of time in the bathroom to get rid of said water, but it has helped immensely.
Dh's swim team did fabulous this weekend and I was able to spend yesterday watching the meet. It was pretty exciting! We're heading to the sectional meet later this weekend and hope that the swimmers will get a few more national cuts. It will be nice just to get away for a few days, even if it is for a swim meet.
Must finish cleaning and getting things in order for our trip and resist the urge to stay on the computer!
Ok forgive me for not keeping up--but are you doing the biopsy just for the sake of an endometrial injury like I did? Just curious. Glad you survived it--I did two of them and I thought they were pretty excruciating, but short lived thank goodness.
ReplyDeleteYuck, I hate pain. I am considering having the biopsy before a transfer as well. Thanks for the pain med trick. Glad you are feeling ok now.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad the pain went away quickly. Good idea to take a mega dose of Ibuprofen ahead of time.
ReplyDeleteT.
Hey Patience...long time no chat! Just glad to read the biopsy went okay and that you're feeling better.
ReplyDeleteHi Patience! Thank you for the comment on my blog! WOO fellow teacher! I'm glad the endo biopsy is behind you! Here is to great things in the future! I'm looking forward to keeping up with your blog and following your journey!
ReplyDeleteI am glad your biopsy is behind you and that it will help to bring you your BFP!!
ReplyDeleteHappy ICLW!!
Over here from the ICLW! I am a fellow special education teacher but at the preschool level. Glad you are all done with the biopsy- that sounds so painful. Good Luck with your FET cycle, I hope it brings you your BFP!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment. Hoping for success in your FET!
ReplyDeleteICLW #166 Bethanie