- DH & I have officially been TTC our first child for a decade, yep, 10 years tomorrow.
- DH & I will celebrate our 14th wedding anniversary tomorrow.
- We've done just about every ART out there, including 4 IVFs.
- We are currently working with Dr. School.craft at CC.RM.
- While it appears I don't have endo, I do have PCOS and the missing Beta-3 Integrin Protein
- Our IVF failures are in the "unexplained" category because the above issues have been treated.
- We had one independent adoption fail when the birth mother decided to parent. We were devastated, but supported her decision 110%. We just wish she would have communicated her decision to us.
- I am currently on Dep.ot Lu.pron to treat the missing Beta-3, with the intention of doing our final FET in September. We have one CGH normal embryo and one no result left on ice on Denver that we will be using.
- I am a middle school special education teacher who is VERY happy to be on summer break right now! DH is a swim coach whose season is in full swing.
- I am a crafty girl and love scrapbooking and papercrafts. I also dabble in photography and writing.
Glad to have you here, and looking forward to reading & leaving comments this week!
best of luck to you in your journey... i know it's a rough road, but we'll survive this and come out stronger in the end, right? (sometimes I have to tell myself that repeatedly :) )
ReplyDeleteAppreciate your optimisim~
Stopping by from ICLW. Your optimism after having such a long history of disapointment is inspiring. I have not dealt with infertility (at least not yet), but I have dealt with the loss of a child (my first was stillborn 6 weeks ago at 26 weeks). In a way, the two are similar--we're both dealing with unfulfilled dreams I guess.
ReplyDeleteWishing you lots of luck as you journey on.
Xoxo
Kristin
Hi Patience,
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment on my blog (all of them!) As for your question on the depot, no, I never had muscle pain. You mean like soreness at injection site, or all-over muscle achy-ness? Either way, I didn't have pain. Might be something to ask your nurse about, as that doesn't sound fun, or very common.
Hang in there, depot sucks, but can be worth it!!
Best of luck with this cycle! Hope the Depot shots aren't treating you too terrible!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about the storm damage and that some of your scrapbooks were ruined. That would be devastating! Hope you can get things fixed quickly.
Happy Anniversary! So sorry to hear about your scrapbooks. I love crafting and always get devistated when anything tragic happens to my stuff.
ReplyDeleteBest of luck to you!
Ashlee, ICLW #180
I love scrapbooking too. I wish I had friends around here that liked to do it. I get bored doing it by myself.
ReplyDeleteBest of luck to you.