Today is my dad's birthday. We've always had a pretty good relationship, but we've had our moments as I am sure every dad and daughter does. I am proud to say he's my dad... even if he does make me crazy every once in a while!Chris is at a meet and my mom is out of town so the two of us went out to lunch. We decided to drive out to Wheeling so we had lots of time to talk in the car. It was nice to hear about his life and all of the jobs he has held. He has done so much in his life. I am hoping I will remember enough of what we talked about to write it all down later. I was able to even ask some questions and gain some insight into his life and my own childhood. It was a really nice day!
No comments:
Post a Comment