has hit... okay maybe it us just a bad case of the flu, but I don't think I have ever been this sick for no apparent reason. YUCK! I've now missed four days of school and haven't been out of bed since Sunday night. I haven't had anything other than saltine crackers to eat since Sunday either. YUCK YUCK YUCK! I have finally stopped getting sick but now I just ache from head to toe. I did get caught up on General Hospital, though!
I am so lucky to have amazing people in my life. Chris has taken such good care of me. He was so worried yesterday morning and really wanted to take me to the ER since I kept getting sick and couldn't keep anything down. He was so worried. He was up with me all of Sunday night and even came home in the middle of the day yesterday to take care of me. He brought me pepto and sprite yesterday and has done a Gatorade run for me today. I just hope he doesn't catch this. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy!
Becky has been my lifesaver when it comes to school... I really don't know what I would do without her. She is one of the most generous and giving people that I know. When I called her yesterday morning, she was trying to get me to go to the ER all the while writing lesson plans for my sub. She has saved the day for me more than once. She stepped in so I could go to Florida, and has had to keep my classroom running for the past two days in addition to her own. It is hard to believe that we have only been friends for two years. I know that I could call her in the middle of the night and she would move heaven and earth to do whatever I needed. I hope she knows that I would do the same for her.
Chris' mom is here for the week. She is taking a class about the new embroidery machine she bought here in Gurnee. I had to clean up my scrapbook room as that doubles as our guest room. I am itching to get back in there to scrap... but since I haven't been out of bed for two days... I have some design team things to get done as well as working on some of my CKU projects. My mimi tote is still packed from CKU... all my goodie bags have yet to be unpacked!
Hopefully life will really get back to normal soon! Back to work tomorrow and Thursday and then we have a three day weekend. Hopefully my students will be ready to work when I get back! :)
Hope you are feeling better soon, Patience.
ReplyDelete