Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2005

First week of school... DONE!

I made it through the first week of school. I forget just how exhausting it can be! I am just not used to being "on" for 7 hours a day. :-) I am sure it will get easier as my body adjusts. I really do LOVE being a teacher and really enjoy my students. Many of the students that I have this year are ones that were with me last year. I already have a good rapport with them, so that makes jumping into things pretty easy!

Romeo has been a beast this week.... mostly because I went back to work. I swear he is a a toddler...into everything and very demanding for my attention! Patches is having a bad time with her allergies and her paws are all raw. We have her on allergy meds so now we just have to wait for it all to clear up. It is never dull around here!

Chris will finally be able to start at the new Y next week full time. He is so excited to get started. I think it will be a great change for him. He was so stressed last year due to the tough boss he had. I think this year is already looking up! :-)

I haven't had much time to scrap this week. I am hoping to play in my scrap room a little bit today. I took all of my sister's boxes that I was storing over to her yesterday. That means I only have my crap to organize! I thought I would share a LO I did before school started. This will be a class that I am teaching this fall. I simply LOVE LOVE LOVE these papers!

I stopped at the LSS yesterday and was able to touch the new Basic Grey that came in! Of course some of it had to come home with me. It's so pretty that I don't even want to use it! Maybe that is why my scraproom is such a mess!

I am working on a frame for the secretary at work. One of the other secretaries left, and they are very good friends. I have a photo of them taken at a good friend's wedding. I thought it would be fun to put it into a frame for her. I have had it out on my scrapping desk all week. I think I am just going to make myself finish it today!

Ok... better go get something done. Just remembered all of the school stuff I have to do.... Now I remember what the dreaded Sunday feels like during the school year....

No comments:

Post a Comment