It has been some time since I wrote here. I think that we are still just letting the nightmare of December settle in. We had the holidays and had to get through them with a happy face. I can't imagine how I would be dealing with all of this if I didn't have this amazing husband at my side. He is my rock... and if nothing else comes out of this battle, we have grown very close.
We met with the RE today for a follow up. She is calling our positive/negative in December a chemical pregnancy. That's fine... no matter what it is called, it still is another loss we have had to deal with.
Once again, she told us that they really thought this would work for us and don't have a clue as to why it didn't work. Everything was perfect again... except for the end result. She wants us to try again. She really feels that we will get pg. I just wish I knew why this didnt work again and again. She agreed to change the protocol a little in hopes of getting more eggs. We'll see.
We are thinking of getting some other consults. Who knows. I think we are going to put it all on the back burner for now. I just don't want to deal with being infertile anymore...
I just found your journal. I have been looking for as many as I can, just so I don't feel alone. DH and I have been trying to get pregnant for a year. I know that it's not 3 years, but I still know how you feel. We have not yet left the stages of fertility drugs, and I am praying that we won't have to. I keep all of you in my prayers as often as I pray for my own miracle. I know that all of us will be such great parents, because we have strived for it for so long. Keep your head up and your heart open. Believe...it will happen.
ReplyDeleteKeeping you in our prayers always
Amanda